Justin Tomlinson relies on individuals like yourself to be able to speak to as many residents as possible through door knocking and leaflet delivery. Justin’s campaigning work is not funded by the taxpayer or by trade unions.
Prior to being an MP, Justin ran his own successful local business & was a local Councillor. He was the first Conservative Member of Parliament for North Swindon and the only local resident to have ever represented the seat.
Under Justin and the Conservatives, Swindon has seen 8,400 more people in jobs (a fall in unemployment of 61.3%) since 2010; there are 7,010 people in Swindon now in apprenticeships since 2010 and a massive 86,074 people have received an Income Tax cut since 2010.
Conservatives – On Your Side!
- Income Tax cut for 25m people
- State Pension increased by £800
- Pensioner Bonds introduced
- Air Passenger Duty cut
- Fuel & Beer Duty cut
- Stamp Duty cut
- Council Tax Frozen
No matter what background, age, race or gender everyone can help re-elect Justin so that he can continue to help support Swindon’s future.
How you can help Justin and the Conservatives today:
- Volunteer to hand out leaflets to areas within the constituency.
- Help put up signs/posters in your local area.
- Stand as a Borough/Town/Parish Councillor in your local area.
- Become a member of the Conservative Party – Join Here: swindonconservatives.com
To get involved, please go to www.swindonconservatives.com