MPs' expenses are now being published by the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority.
Please use IPSA's searchable database at: http://www.parliamentary-standards.org.uk
I am typically £50,000 per year cheaper than the former MP's.
- I do not claim for food.
- I travel standard class, not 1st class on the train.
- I do not claim for a mobile phone.
- I do not claim for any living expenses in Swindon, I already live here!
- I do not claim for a website or political newsletters.
- I do not claim for a TV licence.
- I do not claim for travel in Swindon.
- I furnished my constituency office with second-hand furniture
I will always do my best to be careful with tax-payers money.