Following the successful vaccine rollout by the UK Government, with an incredible 80,975,508 total vaccinations given so far, restrictions have been eased further today.
The changes coming into effect today include:
• Removing restrictions on how many people can meet in any setting, indoors or outdoors
• The opening of all settings, including nightclubs. Large events like music concerts and sporting events can resume without attendance limits. Organisers are encouraged to use vaccine certification
• All restrictions on life events such as weddings, funerals, bar/bat mitzvahs and baptisms will be removed
• The legal requirement to wear a face covering will be lifted in all settings, though it will still be expected and recommended that you wear one if you are coming into contact with people you don’t normally meet in crowded, indoor areas like public transport
• Social distancing rules will be lifted,although you should continue to consider the risks of close contact with others
• The Government is no longer instructing people to work from home. It is expected and recommended that a gradual return to the workplace will take place over the summer
Please exercise caution and remember that despite restrictions easing we must still exercise caution to keep everyone safe and prevent any rise in COVID infections .